AMSTERDAM – Greenwoods Keizersgracht is a well established breakfast and lunch cafe, situated in the heart of Amsterdam. We make nearly everything fresh, in house, and pride ourselves on high quality food and friendly, professional service.
We are currently looking for a
FULL-TIME WAITER/ WAITRESS
* Important: * Important: only people currently living in The Netherlands should apply and in possession of a BSN.
- Are you a social person who likes working with people from a variety of international backgrounds?
- Do you thrive under pressure, and stay calm and focused in stressful situations?
- Is hygiene, cleanliness and smart presentation important to you?
- Do you have good proficiency in spoken English?
We offer a competitive salary, good tips, a friendly and positive working environment and great hours (we are only open during the day). Promotion opportunities will be available for the right candidates. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greenwoods was founded on the 15th of September 1988 by Australian Gabrielle Mary Wheeler and Janet Isabel Pratt. Amsterdams first English tea room was an instant success. Its unique blend of quality service and atmosphere made and continues to make it a relaxing oasis in the old town.
Many of the products we serve are freshly made each day on the premises and we offer some Organic products. We have made strategic relationships with Hollands most exclusive Tea Suppliers to bring you an unrivalled level of quality and choice. As much of our menu as possible is home baked and made on the premises.
Greenwoods mission is based on 6 pillars:
- Product freshness
- High quality tea/coffee
- Seasonal fresh produce
- Excellent service
- Quality and atmosphere
Check out greenwoods Keizersgracht on Trip Advisor: http://tinyurl.com/nlj2mqo
Greenwoods #Amsterdam #Vacature = part-time #BEDIENING Vacancy FULL-TIME WAITER/WAITRESS » goo.gl/6K7jzd #Career #Hospitality